Screen Resolution

PKMNResearcher

Dear Dev Team,

Last night I had to reinstall TCG Online due to an error in the update which caused the process to stall at 50%. After the update I tried t return to the Windowed version with a screen resolution of 800x600. I found this option to no longer be present. My request is that lower screen resolution options be reintroduced.

Thank you for your time,

PKMN Researcher

I have hope for you, but don't know how to replicate it: ages ago, all 16:10 resolutions were deleted for some reason, just like how your 800x600 resolution has been deleted, and I ended up in the same situation (no reinstall, but back then I changed it for something with the expectation I could change it back - which wasn't the case, and thus I was stuck in a wrong resolution the entire time). But since a certain patch (no idea which), my game's resolution is back at its old 1680x1050 resolution again, despite this still not being an option.

So, going back to 800x600 is probably also a possibility, I just can't help you with how to do it.

Hey there!

Thanks for the suggestion, I've passed it along to the team.

In the meantime, you may want to try changing your desktop resolution rather than your in-game resolution, to see if it helps.

Thanks!

Thanks GR0. I suspected that might be the case. I'll have to give it a try since I have some of the old install files from the last time there was an issue with patching. Glad I'm not the only one in the "wanting more resolution options" boat.

Archived