A Huge Giveaway And Some statments !

MyPowa15

Sounds cool! A few questions come to mind, though:

1. How does this work? Is it that you'll be on in game, and we should talk to you?

2. The stuff you've mentioned giving away; is that all to one lucky winner, or some of that goes to different people?

3. Most importantly, the times need just a little clarification. Would you mind listing a time zone?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give!

September 4th is Thursday (today) not Friday (tomorrow).

Naturally I'd be interesting in entering, but I don't really understand how to do so. XD Also not syre if 17 PM -19 PM are typos (and its 7-9 PM) or if it is supposed to be a 24 hour clock (in which case there is no AM or PM, with 17 corresponding to 5 PM and 19 corresponding to 7 PM). Also, without a timezone it doesn't help either. XD

Ah sorry in my country that seems to be The friday ... also the Giveaway work As msot of other giveawyas works : add and send offers and i'll be countring most for the Main Cards to give and wich i cannot Post all i nthe signature badly .. And the Giveaway starts now ! ( it's 9 :02 am now ) !!! hope you enjoy it !

September 4th is Thursday (today) not Friday (tomorrow).

Naturally I'd be interesting in entering, but I don't really understand how to do so. XD Also not syre if 17 PM -19 PM are typos (and its 7-9 PM) or if it is supposed to be a 24 hour clock (in which case there is no AM or PM, with 17 corresponding to 5 PM and 19 corresponding to 7 PM). Also, without a timezone it doesn't help either. XD

i'm not a pro in English that';s why some people get confused About my words but .. That what i learned In school and that what i say in real life With these Clock Strange Numbers ..

Sounds cool! A few questions come to mind, though:

1. How does this work? Is it that you'll be on in game, and we should talk to you?

2. The stuff you've mentioned giving away; is that all to one lucky winner, or some of that goes to different people?

3. Most importantly, the times need just a little clarification. Would you mind listing a time zone?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give!

Don't worry i will take These thinks just send offer ( you cna do it reandomly and i'll be Countring it happily :) )

Also, when The main givedaway i don't have to give others becasue that Depends on what speed you are So The first Offers will be in a great challenges for the primes/Srs/HGSS Stuff And i will be Giving stuff Fairly To each guy to keep it going the whole day :) hope you wll enjoy my giveaway :)

Today : X2 Srs Left/ xX2 primes i've been completing 10 giveaways Any colelctors wasnt free x2 primes / x2 srs ?

Giveaway ends after 5 hours of this Post ( The guys wich Haven't A Great Collective Binder DOn't need to get them ) Also, Free 15 EXTRA Cards To give ! Hurry

!

I added you in game and sent an offer for you to counter with anything you happen to be willing to give away! I think I'm in time, but if not, thanks for doing this giveaway anyway!

giveaway ends yestrday ,No problem FightingPikachu & kaloth For participating genraly , ALso Over +100 card has been succesfly givin Away !!! thank you guys and have good Days !

Archived