Foil Piplup (27/108) x4

Foil Tympole (22/101) x4

Foil Trubbish (67/113) x3

Foil Vibrava (98/149) x1

Foil Float Stone x2

Foil Level Ball x4

Foil Rare candy x3

Got: Furious Fists packs for trade.

I can trade you these Full Arts and EXs for FuF packs (The number on the right equates to the number of packs):

5 - Kangaskhan EX Full Art [Flashfire]

5 - Korrina Full Art [Furious Fists]

3 - Tornadus EX Full Art [Plasma Freeze]

2 - Magnezone EX [Flashfire]

2 - Tornadus EX [Plasma Freeze]

2 - Chesnaught EX

2 - Greninja EX

If you're looking for Trainer Cards, I've got a decent amount. I'll go ahead and post my offer here, and if you like it, let me know or either of us can send the offer in game:

1 Crushing Hammer (LT)

1 Escape Rope

1 Super Potion

1 Hard Charm

1 Pokémon Catcher (PB)

1 Reversal Trigger

1 Professor Juniper (PB)

1 Shauna

1 Cassius

1 Fairy Garden

And if this sounds good, I could add in an Empoleon from LT, a Seismitoad from LT, and 1 Cedric Juniper (because it's funny!), in exchange for 5 Furious Fists packs and 1 FlashFire pack. (Or, if only the Trainer Cards interest you, I could just do that for 5 Furious Fists).

EDIT: I could also include about a dozen common cards across PB, PS, and LT.

Feel free to suggest something different, or tell me if you don't care for the offer, or anything like that. I hope we can make a trade, but if not, thanks anyway!

I can trade you these Full Arts and EXs for FuF packs (The number on the right equates to the number of packs):

5 - Kangaskhan EX Full Art [Flashfire]

5 - Korrina Full Art [Furious Fists]

3 - Tornadus EX Full Art [Plasma Freeze]

2 - Magnezone EX [Flashfire]

2 - Tornadus EX [Plasma Freeze]

2 - Chesnaught EX

2 - Greninja EX

i've added you.

If you're looking for Trainer Cards, I've got a decent amount. I'll go ahead and post my offer here, and if you like it, let me know or either of us can send the offer in game:

1 Crushing Hammer (LT)

1 Escape Rope

1 Super Potion

1 Hard Charm

1 Pokémon Catcher (PB)

1 Reversal Trigger

1 Professor Juniper (PB)

1 Shauna

1 Cassius

1 Fairy Garden

And if this sounds good, I could add in an Empoleon from LT, a Seismitoad from LT, and 1 Cedric Juniper (because it's funny!), in exchange for 5 Furious Fists packs and 1 FlashFire pack. (Or, if only the Trainer Cards interest you, I could just do that for 5 Furious Fists).

EDIT: I could also include about a dozen common cards across PB, PS, and LT.

Feel free to suggest something different, or tell me if you don't care for the offer, or anything like that. I hope we can make a trade, but if not, thanks anyway!

have you got other basic ones or fa ones?

have you got other basic ones or fa ones?

Unfortunately, I do not have any Full Art Trainers to spare. However, I do have plenty of other Trainer Cards to choose from, and if you were referring to Basic Pokémon, I've got quite a few of those, too. You can check my binder in game, or you can mention some Trainer Cards or Pokémon you might want. Or, if you want me to just make an offer in game and you can accept, reject, or counter it, please let me know. Thanks!

Archived