Maintenance trade-in bug

Kurai-Norai

The Maintenance card (XY3, Furious Fists series, #96) states it needs 2 cards to be shuffled in to the deck. The issue here is that the Maintenance card itself is counted as one of the two.

The card is discarded after withdrawing a card but essentially it is a 1:1 trade instead of the intended 2:1

(Because I am using a Surface to play the game, clicking a card by the touchscreen acts as if it was double clicked. When I play this card in the Enchanted Echo deck, I noted that Maintenance remained selected green when it asked to pick the two cards. I picked another (single) card and it did its effect right away)

---

In addition, the TCG database is missing the entry for this card but I already submitted it through the Support Portal

Edit: Noticed that someone made a thread about this earlier but as I cannot delete this thread, I decided to leave it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your bug report about the maintenance card and double clicking on a surface/touchscreen. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kurai-Norai,

As the issue with Maintenance is a known one, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create another if you come across any other bugs, or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived