An option to "look at" cards automatically

Luxoway

Just had a game where an opponent took 2 minutes just to mulligan and kept stalling after that until I gave in and alt-tabbed out then lost from 30 seconds of inactivity. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's annoying.

We need an option to not have to click every time an opponent plays a card. It would really help when playing vs. players that stall the timer. That way, I could hear when my opponent is indeed playing cards and go back into the game to see if it's my turn.

...and go back into the game to see if it's my turn.

A sound effect to notify when it's your turn could be an option (especially if there's an option to only play the sound when the app window is inactive/minimized/lost focus)

We need an option to not have to click every time an opponent plays a card.

I would like to point out that you don't have to click every time an opponent plays a card. It takes a few seconds longer but if you just leave it the game will automatically continue to play without you have to do anything.

Hi Luxoway,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived