Wii U

alien2009

One of E3's biggest moments was the announcement of the wii u.A brand new controller, HD Graphics and awesome games like Pikmin 3.what do u expect for the wii u

DS player. Like the Game Boy player on the Gamecube. Think about Pokemon on the TV.

what about the touch screen

I dont like the Wii and most likely wont like the wii u. I think that the big N has gone the wrong way. How many games did they make for us N fans from over the year about 5. I would like to see pokemon get back into makeing games like Xd: Gale of darkness and not another game like there last 2 wii games. Give me a controller over motion stuff any day of the week. Good story over playing with lots of people at home. Sorry if i am the only one that thinks this way.

DS player. Like the Game Boy player on the Gamecube. Think about Pokemon on the TV.

what about the touch screen

The Wii U controller has a touchscreen on it. The demo I saw of it had Zelda and everything in your inventory was available right there.

A new pokemon game with an acutal story on the Wii U would rock. I was quite irritated that there wasn't a followup to XD on the Wii.

Archived