Primary+secondary sorting in Collection screen

Stratadrake

When using the Collection screen (and/or Deck Manager), there are some times where you might want the Details view of your available cards to be sorted by two criteria. For example, say in the Collection screen I want the cards sorted by Set number, then (i.e. within each set) sorted by Collection #.

In the current versions, if I sort by Set # then everything is grouped by set but the collection numbers within each set are in no particular order. (Vice versa too.)

How it'd work (from a technical perspective) is simple: when you click on a new column to change the current sort order, the game remembers the previous column and applies it as a secondary sort order. This is what you already see in various applications whose list detail views feature sort-by-clicked-column functionality (like Windows Explorer).

Or, for a simpler suggestion, any time you sort your Collection screen by Set # this should automatically apply a secondary sort order by collection #.

Hey STRATADRAKE,

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

Archived