Shiny?

Chamberly

I'm new to reporting on the forum but I've been noticing some weird stuff lately as I started playing. Today I got the new deck for showing up 5 days in a row and then I found this... (Well this has stopped me to insert any link for screen shot of the weird thing I've found. Could we allow this so it will be easier to report? I'm using Gyazo.)

Client: version 2.22.0.755

Card: Eevee (basic)

Card Number: Idk?

What happened was, the card had the star effects on it. Make me wonder if that is a shiny or a bug? I have another Eevee card that is the same, and it does not have that effect. If I can't explain well, too bad, I can't attach an image to show what I'm talking about.

Hi Chamberly,

Are you referring to a holographic or "foil" version of a card? Unfortunately, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted on the forums. This is in order to protect the safety and privacy of all users and to prevent unofficial content on the forums. However, you can submit screenshots or other links at any time via support ticket. A support ticket can be created by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". You can attach image files directly to your ticket or submit links.

Thanks for your understanding and your report!

Guest ArtichokeCat
I'm new to reporting on the forum but I've been noticing some weird stuff lately as I started playing. Today I got the new deck for showing up 5 days in a row and then I found this... (Well this has stopped me to insert any link for screen shot of the weird thing I've found. Could we allow this so it will be easier to report? I'm using Gyazo.)

Client: version 2.22.0.755

Card: Eevee (basic)

Card Number: Idk?

What happened was, the card had the star effects on it. Make me wonder if that is a shiny or a bug? I have another Eevee card that is the same, and it does not have that effect. If I can't explain well, too bad, I can't attach an image to show what I'm talking about.

Dude, it's called a Reverse Holo. XD

1 card in each pack is a Reverse Holo.

It has the type pattern of the Pokemon on it.

In this case, it's a star because Eevee is a normal type.

Ok, will do, Prof. Poplar. It seem like it requires so many info lol. But yes, the holographic appear.

Artichokecat, I don't understand what you are talking about. Also, I'm not a dude. Thanks.

I guess a Reverse Holo sound odd. I've had some Pokémon cards since awhile back but never did understand how to use them much. So I'm also guessing it is slightly different than the TCGO.

Each Pokémon Trading Card Game booster pack comes with 10 cards and a code card. Of those 10 cards you are guaranteed to get a rare card (not guaranteed to be holographic) and a reverse holographic card.

The Eevee you're on about sounds to me like it is a reverse holographic card. Reverse holographic cards can either be common, uncommon, or rare and can either be a Pokémon or a Trainer card. Reverse Holographic cards are different from holographic ones as the holographic material covers all of the card instead of the picture where the Pokémon is located.

The "star effect" you mentioned could be referring to it's type: colourless. Each reverse holographic card will have the Pokémon's type (Psychic, Water, Grass, etc) reflected on the card behind the attacks of the Pokémon.

I Beleive You talking About the RC Colelction Eve cards wich you get from the Legendary Treasure Booster pack right ? RC Collection Only availble At LTR Packs wich are the last 3 cards of the packs .. In PTCGO ..Sometimes cards Are randomly Show in the screen but in the real order of cards yo ucan check it in the '' Product Openns'' Affichage in the social corner :)

Archived