Looking for Furious Fist cards. Trading packs

samuelxx

Hey all. Looking to update my collection with the new set so I have a number of things I am looking to trade for. I have packs, mostly furious fist but I do have a few others but no guarantees if you want something else. It'd be great if we could keep it furious fist and flashfire. I have the number of the card I want and the number of packs I will give for a single copy. Prices are negotiable but keep in mind I do not want to stray to far. Type in your offer and we'll go from there. Thanks people :D. And I will be tagging the packs...my bad for that one.

1 M Heracross EX = 2

4 Seismitoad EX = 8

3 Lucario EX = 12

4 Strong Energy = 2

I have Dragonite EX and Heracross EX, total =8 packs I believe :). Your Fuf packs are untagged, so if you could counter back with them (or just accept the deal anyway if you want) then that would be great.

I urge you to check out our trading thread, ZaftCo, to get a better grasp of those cards values before accepting any offers.

Good luck! :)

<p>

I'm sorry to anyone I rejected. I am noob and did not tag the packs I have for trade :P. They are now tagged tho Ill be resolving trades based on who posted here first.  Send me the offers and we will go from there.</p>

I sent you another M Lucario EX but your FuF packs weren't tagged. Please fix it and counter 5 packs back to me.

Also, here's what you need left (from what's posted here):

1 m hera x

4 s-toad x

3 luca x

1 lando

<p>

I can't see your toads. Are they tagged?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

I have 2 trades active with Geldsammler1 and DeRPNT.  I believe I will be done trading once these complete due to the embarrassing fact that I miscounted my code cards.  I have not gotten everything I wanted so I should be back soonish when I have more packs.  Thanks to everyone who helped out, you guys are the best.</p>

Archived