Tournament

JonyCardss

Hola queria saber cuando haran un torneo por que tengo mas de 300 tikets y la ruleta no para de darlos

Espero su respuesta

Gracias

If you have more than 300 tickets im sure you are one of the scrubs who farm leaving games and tournaments as soon as posible, so they are not hosting tournaments because they are trying to avoid people like you.

Regardless of whether or not the TC is hurt by lack of tourneys, I don't want a tourney to start as long as Furious Fists is not tourney-legal yet. Wait until next Wednesday, when Furious Fists become tourney-legal, then start the countdown of two more weeks before making your complaint, because these days, they could be waiting for the day Furious Fists becomes tourney-legal so that no one is disappointed by means of seeing their deck rejected because it contains cards that are not tourney-legal, and everyone is happy...

This thread being made now... too soon!

I apologize, but to anyone reading this...

...no further replies are needed. I hope a mod understands my take, and for purposes of common interest of the tournament organizers, puts this.thread to bed...

^Not mini-modding, as I am interpreting their possible thoughts on this... Surely, does everyone want everyone to be happy?

Archived