"Undo" button for special energy

Psych0therapy

What would anyone else think of adding an undo button for special energy? I understand that because some of the energy have immediate effects (i.e. rainbow, herbal) that they cannot be undone once played down, however I see no reason why we aren't allowed to cancel the action before the selected energy is attached. Just a few hours ago I was playing an excellent match via the random ranked matchups, and I ended up costing myself the game because of I messed up my order of operations. I needed to play down a Stunfisk, and attach a strong energy to it in order to take a KO on the opponent's active Suicune. In doing this, I accidentally clicked the strong energy before playing the Stunfisk, and found myself unable to cancel the action in order to correct it.

This seems like a silly way to lose a match, and I believe it could easily be avoided in future by adding an Undo button to the special energy, that remains until the energy has been attached to a pokemon.

you should know when to not put special energy.ENERGIES like double and strong energy should be undoable. other energies that have instant effects should not have any undo. frozen city will prevent any energy from being undone, because the instant effect of damage.

Hi Psych0therapy,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

I agree with the previous posters.

I also don't like how Frozen City has a secondary effect that prevents basic energy undo on non-plasma Pokemon. I don't really have a good solution, maybe a pop-up to confirm you want to lay down an energy and take 2 damage, which can be toggled off.

Archived