Can I transfer a PTCGO account to another pokemon account?

PokemonPow

First off, I am sorry if I am in the wrong place to post this, and I couldn't find a suitable prefix for my issue, but I still believe my question belongs to the 'technical support' sub-forum.

When Pokemon Trading Card Game Online was released, we used to redeem all the codes from packs on his PTCGO account so that we would have less trouble getting the cards we needed to play. The account was linked to his pokemon.com account. Now as he don't play anymore, I still use his account when I play the online game. Is it possible for me to transfer his PTCGO account - which he does not use anymore - to mine? Also, can I change the name of my PTCGO account (which was made at the same time as my brothers, before we started using the same account.

Another possible question if it is not possible to transfer the data from one account to another - can I change my screen name? I know that I can change my login name, but I want to change my screen name as well. That way I can trade the good cards from my brothers account to mine and change my personal accounts name.

Thank you.

Edited by PokemonPow
Added the first paragraph

Howdy PokemonPow,

Unfortunately, we are unable to merge accounts, nor can we move the contents from account to another. However, you can trade your tradeable cards from one account to the other.

In regard to changing your screen name; you will have to contact Customer Support about that. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature and selecting "Ask a Question".

Hope this helps!

• 6 years later...
On 6/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, Awesomerockruff said:

oh hi im migrating an account so can i really do that

Hello @Awesomerockruff,

It does appear that this thread is a few years old. Please be sure to check out the forum guidelines here regarding posting on older threads.