unable to claim booster packs

Knfprty

Every time I beat a challenge in game or win a booster pack in ranked mode it displays the booster pack in my collection but will not allow me to click on said booster pack to obtain the cards.

It shows these booster packs in the "owned" area of my collection but each booster pack that I have obtained has a zero underneath it as if I did not actually have the booster pack.

I am now up to my 3rd won but non claimable booster pack.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same problem, I bought a 5 card FuF pack and it wouldn't let me open it. I tried turning the game off and on but i still can't open it.

I purchased a 5-Card-Pack from the Furious Fists set, and when I go to my collection it shows the picture of the pack, but it says i have 0 of them and I can't open it. What should i do? I tried turning the game off and on but I still can't open it. :(

Hello trainers!

If you're still experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket to the support team with a list of the missing packs or packs that cannot be opened. You can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived