Looking For Virizion EX and Genesect EX asap!

Daaaaaffy

Looking for 2-3 Virizion EX and 1-2 Genesect EX.

Haves:

SR Rare Candy

FA Deoxys EX

FA Seismitoad EX

Dragonite EX

Lots of Packs (non fuf but most others)

Hit me up on here preferably then finalize on PTCGO.

No. Just Mods being mods, apparently I was threatening/harassing/impersonating a Mod all with just 3 words lol, but yeah do you have Virizions and Genesects? How many of each? Yeah we can work through it with offers/counter offers.

How about : FA Toad, FA Deoxys, SR Rare Candy, 6 assorted packs BCR, PF DXE etc, for the 1 RA Virizion EX, 1 FA Virizion EX, and 1 Genesect EX

The thing with Rare Candy is the most consistent version of a good fighting deck will be playing a line of Machamp, hence the Rare Candy, it may even go up once the format develops. And you definitely have to run 4 FA Deoxys or bust lol

I can add in 3 Next Destinies Packs to the trade? Plasma Freeze has some hot stuff in it haha, FA Plasma stuff, FA Juniper, Gold Max Potion and Gold Ultra Ball, seems legit to me haha

amazing coordination and intuition. I had a lot of fun trading with a semi-mute. hahahaha, enjoy your package, I'll start thinking of how to use mine. If there's anything else you need, hit me up. I'll be waiting for your mute to end.

Archived