HGSS Packs For Trade

MyPowa15

Hi ! i made that post so far ... Um .. let's say i got Some Hgss Packs from a friend ( old PTCGO Days one ) .. and he sned me some of his HGSS Packs ... i'm sellign these packs for other Packs or cards ...

( Any Pro Can help about prices but it seems fair for old packs :) )

-x1 unleashed =18 Fuf packs

-x1 triumphant=20 Fuf packs

-x1 Base Set HGSS With ho-oh ArtWork =30 BC Packs /26 Fuf packs

Packs Are tagged..Also an important think .. my wants :

EX FA Mewtwo / keldeo ex fa /landorus ex fa/Seismitoad ex fa /dragonite ex fa/ Ultra ball Sr/Empoleon sr / Lucario ex fa/... ( Rest of fansy cards are tagged as wants )

thanks Dude for the offer but sorry i will keep it like that becasue i heared Somewere the unleahed are better then others:)

thanks Dude for the offer but sorry i will keep it like that becasue i heared Somewere the unleahed are better then others:)

Did you, really? Then, why are you valuing Unleashed packs the least?

-x1 unleashed =18 Fuf packs

-x1 triumphant=20 Fuf packs

-x1 Base Set HGSS With ho-oh ArtWork =30 BC Packs /26 Fuf packs

Also, the prices aren't close to fair, IMO. I traded 16 FuF for three HGSS packs the other day. If you're willing to adjust your prices, send me an offer. ;)

Did you, really? Then, why are you valuing Unleashed packs the least?

Also, the prices aren't close to fair, IMO. I traded 16 FuF for three HGSS packs the other day. If you're willing to adjust your prices, send me an offer. ;)

ok then i will be not sending the trade to you:) i will jsut get my wants with them :)

• 3 years later...