Missing card

Shogun_Warrior

I have found my actual Landorus full art card. 110 hp , Card #BW43 Promo. Went missing from my collection some time ago. I received tcgo's email. However, Ive been having trouble with my email as of late. I had one card for sure in collection. But I seem to remember 2. I have also talked with other players in the past here and there and they've stated that theirs has gone missing as well. I hope this matter can be dealt with soon. And, we players would appreciate any help tcgo can give on this matter.Thank you have have a good day.

Hi Shogun_Warrior,

As mentioned on a previous thread, the Dev team is looking into this. For now, the best place for players to report this type of issue is via support ticket, as the support team is better equipped to handle individual account issues. A support ticket can be created by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". We ask that you add as much information as possible to your ticket, including a list of any missing cards.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

This is for the technical support. First I must appologise for not getting back to you sooner.Been extremely buisy and having problems with my email 2nd. The missing card is the Landorus fa normal Bw43 promo. During a maintenance some time back this spring to summer the card went missing from my collection. Now I know I had at least 1 copy for sure. And their are those who also are missing theyre copy as well from talking with other trainers. I hope and would appreciate this card being put back. And so would many others im sure.

Than you for you time. Ho thi ssue ca be reslved quickly.

Archived