Cards not loading!

Joe-Dexter

Most of my cards artwork have been replaced by this odd computer symbol. This is the best I can describe what it looks like: A planet on the left hand side, 3 arrows in the middle pointing to a computer on the right hand side. I have tried reinstalling the program. Updating to the latest patch. Nothing works. I am running a Mac 10.9.4 Mavericks.

Any help would be awesome!

Hi! i heared lot about that '' mac '' version can u write more about ? to me ? BTW I Don't think that version is exact ...I Feel Windows better and quicker in the Download ? ?

Hi Joe-Dexter,

Sometimes the cards can take a while to load, especially if you have a large collection. One thing you can try is switching the card view from carousel to tiled. Scroll around a bit and see if they start to load. Once loaded, you can switch back to carousel view.

A couple of things that can help include:

• Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

Hope it helps!

I've been having this same issue with my collection, deck manager, and in games. Cards never load or take forever to. I've tried the suggested tips but no luck yet to get them to come in. Seems like the initial 20 or so come in and nothing more. New pack never load either.

Any other ideas to try or anyone else having better luck? I'm using the Windows client.

Archived