LF Charizard EX

TheMoogle

Looking for a Charizard-EX. I'm a little short on packs right now after recent purchases, but willing to trade a Latios-EX FA, Kangaskhan-EX RA and Tornadus-EX RA for it.

Doesn't matter if its Stoke or Combus. Charizard-EX, but will give all 3 of those for a Combustion one, and 2 of them for a Stoke.

I have a char ex stoke, combus, and megachar ex. The only thing I might want is kanga. What packs do you have leftover? And I'm not sure if I can see all the trainer cards you have to trade either. I added you in-game as derpnt. However i cannot chat as i am muted, but i can see chat.

Accepted. Lemme know when you're on there. I just flagged all the trainer cards I can part with.. as far as packs go, I only got asingle FuF left tradeable.

I'm here, so I mean, would you want ALL 3 charizards (stoke combustion and Mega Char Y (fire))?

I'll start the offer IN-GAME and you counter if need be. It'll be done when you look it up.

As far as ZaftCo. prices go, the Kanga is slightly higher than the Stoke Charizard.. so what do you say the Kanga plus one of those other pokemons for it?

Congratulations and have fun with it. Anyways, I'm also on [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites or sharing personal information is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

Archived