do i have to go and buy actual decks

flapsack

so in order to trade and what not, after the beta do i have to go and buy card decks from stores in order to use them on this site? or is it completly online?

i have a bunch of pokemon cards but all from the original 150 cards. if you do have to use real cards can i use the ones i already own?

Well to my knoledge you do need to either buy booster packs or the new decks to enter the codes in. i had asked that question a while ago and that was my answer from many people

Hello!

There has been no other public information about how to obtain codes other than from specially marked booster packs and theme decks. Theme decks at this time, however, do NOT grant access to the TCG Online Closed Beta. More information can be found here.[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ]

Hope that clears some things up! :)

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

I just got the undaunted starter pack thinking I could play it but there was no code inside. Is there anyway to unlock it?

It has not been announced yet how to unlock the undaunted decks in the trainer challenge. But it has been announced that the undaunted decks in stores do not have codes in them.

I was pretty sure that you could only get codes in cards released from the Black and White expansion, and for packs, the cards must be purchased in a hobby store.

Archived