Landorus EXs for trade!

rcube

It seems that no one between the TopCut and ZaftCo can agree on a price for the big lug, so I'm going to split it in the middle and offer my Landorus' for 20 FuF packs. If anyone is interested, please contact me here or pm me in game. It's too bad Publics are a huge pain right now, so I'm resorting to the forums to get rid of these cards burning a hole in my pocket... Pun absolutely intended.

UPDATE: Please read reply below!!

Thanks for everyone who traded today! I greatly appreciate it, but I am sorry to say that I've completely run out of my supply of Landorus'. So as far as I'm concerned this thread is no longer of value, therefore do not contact me with the intent of trading for a Lando. However, you can contact me if you want to trade for various other EXs that I possess, or if you simply want someone to chat to. I am always up for a friendly chat and welcome all trainers to come and say hello :) Again, thank you all for being such good sports, and I'll see you all on the flipside :cool: Have fun out there, everybody!

Archived