Decks not saving changes

Spartanclone001

I found a bug when the following occurs:

I play a game (Ranked, Random in versus), win or lose I go to "edit deck", make changes to that deck, click "save" then jump right back into versus mode, Ranked, Random, the modifications to my deck did not happen even when I saved them. I think this happens because in versus mode menu where my deck I made changes to is still saved and ready to be used, it still thinks it is using the old version.

I experience this as well. However, I have found that if you close out the game client and log back in, then you can see your changes.

BUT, this is a huge pain in the you know what. This definitely needs to be fixed.

Hello trainers!

We have been unable to replicate this. If you're still having this problem, I'd recommend checking your internet connection for stability, and if you don't appear to be having any internet issues that could cause lag, a full re-installation might help. You can perform this by uninstalling your game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the Pokémon TCG Online front page.

Thanks for your patience and your reports!

Archived