Rubbish Bags, Ice-Cream Cones, and Key's; what's next?

MaSkullzOnFire

Toxic waste maybe? (I'm a super hero, I need it to keep my powers) Oh wait.. How about a magnet? No, already done... A washing machine? Nope.

I'd like to see a pokemon inspired by a creepy pasta; perhaps as tribute since so many creepy pastas are based on pokemon. I know it's not an everyday item, but it could be if they based it on "The Rake". ;D

What about a book? One could possibly own an entire book shelf worth of book like Pokémon, who could attack if they don't want to be pulled off the shelf and read.

Perhaps a Latté Pokémon, there are so many cafés in Lumiose City, why not have a coffee Pokémon who could scald unwanted sippers? It would have an unnaturally high speed stat because of the caffeine.

Im guessing the item would fall into the elements present withing the game, fire and ice etc. So my guess would be maybe a clock pokemon that is a steel type, I know they have gears already.

What about a Pokémon that is actually a trading card? It wouldn't even have to be a Pokémon Trading Card to be a Pokémon that is a trading card!

But think about the fun that would result when a card of it is printed! Especially if it gets a Full Art print!

It would have an unnaturally high speed stat because of the caffeine.

I am not going to lie, I laughed at that a lot harder than I should have :`)

Maybe a some musical intrument like pokemon, they could use attacks to deafen opponents or bore them to sleep with a wide variety of bland and unoriginal pop songs XD

maybe a flying keyboard possesd by the spirit of a talentless pop "star" (i suggest [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Prof. Poplar])

but then maybe his music will turn the opponents to try and ripp of their ears...

which could be effective...

Archived