Please Give Me Any Card That You Don't Want. Please

akatsuki517

I want a Pokemon Deck, and Booster Pack, can any one send me or trade for me some card that u don't want to use? please ,I'm new here....

I want a Pokemon Deck, and Booster Pack, can any one send me or trade for me some card that u don't want to use? please ,I'm new here....

exactly, what are you asking for? please explain

I also want a Emboar pack!... Also, if anyone has a Serperior pack or any other interesting Evolution card, trade me!...

how dp i search for a topic i started yesterday? i want to see how many reviews or replies i have

Hi!

You could try the little search tool in the top left corner of the forums >_> though I will admit that it still doesn't work very well for now. An alternative way to get to your active topics is through your dashboard. You can get there by clicking the drop-down arrow next to your avatar in the top right corner of the screen and selecting "Dashboard." From here you can click the "Community" tab, then you'll be able to see your most recent posts/topics.

Hope that helps! ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived