Major issue with trade system.

TheBossHammer

There is something genuinely wrong with the trade system. New public trades aren't updating to the master list or something like that because there's only four acceptable trades right now for me and they've been there for two days, while all the others are gone. I also can't see my own when I put them up, which I could before. My current public trade list has the following acceptable trades: Darkrai EX for Virizion EX, Cobalion EX + 2 More for Lucario EX, Pidgey + 30 more for Lucario EX, and Darkrai EX + 2 More for Virizion EX. That's it. Rebooting the game doesn't seem to fix it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: I don't think this was happening yesterday. Pretty sure it started this morning.

Yes I've started experiencing this since the random maintenance from this morning, i'm not even going to bother posting things til its fixed.

Well, I noticed far less trades have been going through for me since yesterday. I always leave a bunch of offers on overnight, when I check back the next morning there's usually a minimum of at least 3+ successful trades (but often much more). Yesterday, only 1 went through. The rest of the day only 1 more trade (normally there's a bunch more successful trades). Just woke up this morning, again only 1 trade got through. Not sure what's going on, but something is definitely not right with the system.

I can definitely confirm this. I usually have 4-7 trades go through each day, and the past couple of days, nothing has gone through. I can't see my own trades on public any more, and it seems when I search on public I only see a small fraction of the trades I'm supposed to be seeing. This is really hurting my collection, since I'm sitting on a bunch of cards that I need to sell before they drop in price.

Don't waste your time, I used to do 10 trades a day minimum and growing has my collection grew. Down to zero trades and selling for less than before, still nothing.

I stopped updating my offers until they fix the search option. It's a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello trainers!

This is a known issue, so I'll be closing this thread. The Dev team will do their best to investigate this.

Thanks for your patience and your reports!

Archived