Public Trades, down?

JasonRox

Any word when it will work again? Maintenance work happened today, and it's now even worse than yesterday.

Try searching any card, never finds anything, not even your own trades.

And yes, I tried every option packs/cards... acceptable trades only (yes AND no), it finds literally nothing. :rolleyes:

Any word when it will work again? Maintenance work happened today, and it's now even worse than yesterday.

Try searching any card, never finds anything, not even your own trades.

And yes, I tried every option packs/cards... acceptable trades only (yes AND no), it finds literally nothing. :rolleyes:

I have had the exact same problem! I agree, it's worse than before. I mean the filters have promise, only to be fooled it works very little. I hope they find the problem to fix this soon! :)

I agree and so does everyone. Public trades do not work now. It's nearly impossible to find and complete a public trade today. Very few ***** trade offers show up or can be found. I couldn't find any of my trade offers nor could I find any cards I was looking for in public trades and I know there are plenty. I tried all filters and features possible. Plus everything takes for ever to load. The new public trading is a failure. The old system was better at least you could find what you are looking for and trade offers actually showed up for everyone. I hope this will be corrected soon.

I agree and so does everyone. Public trades do not work now. It's nearly impossible to find and complete a public trade today. Very few ***** trade offers show up or can be found. I couldn't find any of my trade offers nor could I find any cards I was looking for in public trades and I know there are plenty. I tried all filters and features possible. Plus everything takes for ever to load. The new public trading is a failure. The old system was better at least you could find what you are looking for and trade offers actually showed up for everyone. I hope this will be corrected soon.

still ... having the option to show all trades which you can actually accept is an insanely step forward, dont want them to remove that ever again ... old trade was just a pain in the shoe :x

I definitely hope that these issues get fixed soon, its not like its a minor bug that they can just ignore for a few months, its a crucial part of the game (and one which has almost always at least worked in some shape or form since the original version of the game) so I hope they will have a fix very soon for the problems :).

I definitely hope that these issues get fixed soon, its not like its a minor bug that they can just ignore for a few months, its a crucial part of the game (and one which has almost always at least worked in some shape or form since the original version of the game) so I hope they will have a fix very soon for the problems :).

Agreed, I used to complete about 10-20 trades a day, now I'm down to 1 mostly from chat which is brutal.

There's already about 4-5 different threads talking about this issue and I'm yet to see a Prof address it. What's going on?

A mod has replied on 1-2 of the threads, but ultimately its down to the developers to quickly come up with a solution to these problems, I wish them good luck in finding one and soon :) because the game cannot continue like this, its called a Trading Card Game yet it seems like they have made it almost impossible to actually trade.

I must've missed it but in any case, as mentioned, this is a major issue that should require an immediate response from the DEV. Put everything else on hold and fix the public trading, please!

The same thing happened to me. The most you can do is go on the support page on the pokemon main site and report the bug. Enough complaints and it will be hard for the admins to ignore.

This new trading system is horrible. I"m glade i am not the only person that's having problems with this. Mods needs to fix this ASAP. Please and thank you :)

PLEASE FIX the TRADES @MODS!!

It is just ridiculous, prices go crazy.

Not only that, the sellers/buyers flood the trading chat because they are no longer posting trades...

Not only that, the sellers/buyers flood the trading chat because they are no longer posting trades...

Yeah, you're right. The chat gets worse every day because of all those spammers who'd like to scam / get stuff for cheap.

Yeah, you're right. The chat gets worse every day because of all those spammers who'd like to scam / get stuff for cheap.

Truer words have not been spoken about this game.

Please mods I know you guys have more weight in your words so if you can ask the developers to fix this issue as soon as possible or just let us know where the progress is with the issue this is all we ask. This is NOT good for your game, players are forced to do private trades that are negotiated on chat, and these guys will rip you off badly. They only trade for profit, but not like one pack or two, they try to get double the cards worth or shark you out of 5 packs. It is the worst experience I have had with this game. I am sure other players have faced the same. I am sure some players have stopped logging in altogether until the trade system is fixed.

I just call it PCGO and not PTCGO without the "T" as there is no trading.

I'm confident will not be fixed for at least 2 months.

One of the most depressing things is how many threads there are talking about whats gone wrong with the trading, and how little response there is from the mods.

One of the most depressing things is how many threads there are talking about whats gone wrong with the trading, and how little response there is from the mods.

They will fix it one week before the next set release then do the set update and it will be back down lol.

It's a free product so there is no rush to fix it. Heck, I would pay $9.99 like MTG for registration if it helped. I mean helped, not charge $9.99 and still leave large bugs like this. Been 10 days already.

I just call it PCGO and not PTCGO without the "T" as there is no trading.

I'm confident will not be fixed for at least 2 months.

Made my day, bro! :D That's epic!

Archived