My cards are dissappering from my collection.

Nastytime86

I first noticed that my arcanine were not in my deck last week when trying to put together a fire deck, i thought to myself well how did they go missing, theyre apart of the basic fire red deck which is in my inventory and are no longer in my collection? And today i was looking to make a grass deck and my shaymin-ex was no where to be found and still isnt. Note that the cards mentioned above are locked cards and untradable and that my arcanine have since reppeared but my shaymin hasnt. This bug needs to be fixed because im not going to put a penny into this game if it means my cards are going to jsut walk up and leave for days on end.

Ive also noticed that a machamp i pulled from an fuf pack is not in my inventory as well, unlocked and from the random prize wheel :(

Also cards from black and white such as Landorus full art normal went missing.

It has been missing for along while now and id like to use it in a new fighting deck I just built.

It would be nice if things were fixed. Because even things here are bugging out.

They still havent reappaeared.... ill be spending my money on [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Prof. Poplar] goodbye.

Gible is missing as well. For anyone who reads this thread i would avoid putting money into the game if the system loses youre cards just a fair warning.

Archived