Machamp Crush not preventing damage.

yTRY401

I've lost several games (Not upset, bugs happen with new content in many games) because the Machamp Attack on Machamp (FuF 46) does not prevent the 40 damage it says it will. I made sure to check my opponent's board carefully to see if anything boosted his Pokemon's attack over the threshold, and each time it did not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yTRY401,

Are you referring to Machamp's Machamp Crush attack not preventing damage from Pokémon whose attacks aren't "affected by effects on the Defending Pokémon"? This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to fix.

Otherwise, we have been unable to replicate your report with Pokémon which do not have this text. It would be incredibly helpful to our investigation if you could list the Pokémon (including Collector Number) whose damage was not prevented.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Also keep in mind, Machamp Crush affects "damage done by the Defending Pokemon's attacks". If you knock the opponent's Defending Pokemon out with Machamp Crush, the opponent gets to promote a new Pokemon, and this newly promoted Pokemon was not the target of Machamp Crush's effect, therefore no damage gets prevented.

Archived