'Network Issues'

KarpGrinder

It seems the last few days I've been getting the 'Network Issues' almost every other game.

Here's the weird part: even with this pop-up on top of the play area I can still see my opponent continue play as normal - I've even received a "You are inactive" pop-up on top of the 'Network Issues' pop-up, and am able to click 'resume' but I'm not able to do anything else but click 'Disconnect'.

So I lose my game and get no rewards for about 1/2 of the games I've been playing.

My router: Ports 8181, 39389 are forwarded.

Firewall settings nominal.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I get this all of the time. I'm not one to normally complain about this sort of thing but I would have thought that they would have done something to fix the issue by now as it has been going on for some time.

How can they expect us to enjoy the game if we're losing every other match due to connection to the servers?

Since the last update, the game has timed out for "Network Issues" 100x more often. Please revert back to the old logic.

It is kind of funny to see the Network Issues screen and then still see chat populating in the background.

Please fix.

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

Hope that helps!

Guest Kremkroc

Mostly the game works fine but sometimes I also get those "Network Issues". And my internet is working at all times when this happens.

As MaSkullzOnFire said, this is very annoying, but I urge all players experiencing this problem to remain calm. The best thing to do is to stay patient and adress this problem to the fantastic, hard working moderators around here.

Thanks for reporting this issue along with the detailed information, KarpGrinder, and thanks for your support in this thread, MaSkullzOnFire!

Much love,

Kremkroc

i think this is a general problem.

i have this problem during vs matches and even if i look at public trades. sometimes this happens only once per day sometimes 3 times in 10 mins.

hopefully they ll fix this during the next update.

i reinstalled the game 2 times and nothing helped, always the same problem with network issues. It doesnt matter if i play at home or at my friends house, so i m sure its not my connection.

Hello trainers!

If these solutions do not help, please seek further assistance with the support team by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include as much detail as possible in your ticket, such as the fixes you've already tried.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

I have the same problem, usually this error message appears after the log-in and the game loading time has finished, about 20-30 seconds thereafter it pops up with the above mentioned closing thing of the game.

Archived