"You are going to play even if u dont want"

stormesp

Well, i know it was reporteD before, but its simply annoying, and of course important for the game, every patch there are 2 bugs fixed, but 3 new bugs, i know the team of the staff makes a good job and works hard but there are some things... The one im reporting in this thread is the ocassional start of some matches without clicking on start search , i mean , i canceled the search and i was moving to the deck manager and then the game put me in a match... This needs to get fixed, and if its not get fixed until next month like every month waiting full 31 days for a simply fix... it dosnt makes sense, there are some serious bugs in cards and in the game that cant wait a full month to be fixed

Oh yeah, that game error is very annoying.

I mean it is even more terrible if you were thrown out of a game and put in a new one at the same time, of course you lost that game but this is as it happens, and that's only why you cancelled a game search some time before after a minute passed of searching.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello trainers!

The Dev team is aware of this issue and will be looking for a fix. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience! As this is a know issue, I'll be closing your thread.

Thanks for your understanding!

Archived