RNG reporter help

Milkshakes

So I'm like a complete idiot at this >:C I'm going to edit this post, and I'd appreciate it if someone could provide instructions on what to do. :3 This is for gen 5 & I chose C-Gear seed, but idk if I had to do anything else first. >.<

Could someone explain what "Encounter Type" and "Encounter Slot" mean? And how do I find the seed using a 3DS? (It's possible but only via C-Gear method)

alsdkfjalsdfkjskklfd doesn't anyone know what i'm talking about? /emo

...Uh, well, I've never RNG'd myself so... >.>;

Runeis probably could help when she comes home in 4 hours or wotever.

oh ok. :3

I swear the whole program is so complicated, and the Smogon guide stinks at explaining what to do. >:C

Like, I'm trying to calculate the IVs of a Pokemon caught after using sweet scent, but the IVs are either wrong or I can't get the exact second and blahblahblah

Yeeeaaaah I dunno how to do it either (anything RNG-related), not that I tried, but the way I find my IVs is the n00bish way of going to Battle Subway where it's auto-leveled to 50 and fill in this:

http://serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

With Nature, HP, characteristic and wot the Judge thinks.

THAT'S WOT I'VE BEEN DOING WITH MY NIDORANS.

Darn! I guess I'll have to use my DS phat which is almost dead, & its using an SP battery. D:

BTW I have a couple of Modest DW Nidorans (male & female) with 31 IVs in SpA and Speed. Would you like one? 8D

Darn! I guess I'll have to use my DS phat which is almost dead, & its using an SP battery. D:

BTW I have a couple of Modest DW Nidorans (male & female) with 31 IVs in SpA and Speed. Would you like one? 8D

Are they legitimate? >_>'

Archived