Cards are very blurry

xXxD4RKxXx

Whenever I right click on a card to enlarge it it's difficult to read due to being blurry. Also the cards just lying on the table are impossible to read without enlarging them. The quality settings are all on high and I can't find any solution to this problem. ..any advice would be helpful. It's quite irritating.

Hi xXxD4RKxXx,

This may be a resolution problem. I recommend logging into the game, opening your Options panel (the two gears symbol), and messing with the Screen Resolution under the Video tab to see if there is a choice better suited to fit your screen.

If this doesn't help, please check your video/graphics drivers to ensure that they are up to date.

And, if all else fails, a full re-installation of the game could help. You can perform a re-installation by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from the game, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the Pokémon TCG Online front page.

I hope this was helpful, and good luck!

I've already tried all these steps except reinstalling. I'll give that a try and let you know if it fixes the problem.

Edit: Reinstalled the game and still have the same problem

Edit 2: Problem fixed. Turns out that in my graphics properties, 3d settings were set to low.

Hi again xXxD4RKxXx,

Ah, okay. I'm glad to hear that you were able to solve this! :) As such, I'll be closing your thread. Please feel free to create another or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other issues.

Thanks for playing!

Archived