FT: Lando EX (Considering offers, but some have priority)

Aloeb

I happened to pull a Lando EX today and I found it is really valuable. Now, I'll listen to offers however Bonetza (I don't think I spelled that right, but they know who they are), Chappers1991 (unsure about the number) and Commander_Jay have first priority for it over others since they came to me first. This thread was mainly made to communicate with them when I am offline, but again I'll listen to offers, but they have probably the best chance for it. So don't get disappointed if you don't get it.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give own update saying that the Lando is still available if anyone is interested. Please comment on this thread if you are interested so that I can keep track of all who have made offers on it. I am looking mainly for packs and from FUF. According to Zaftco. and Top Cut the card ranges in value from 18-23 packs. That is the range I am looking to sell it at. So please feel free to say your offers here, and i'll listen to all of them that I get before I trade it off. Now I will not be accepting any trades for it until at least probably 8 AM EST. Also as far as priority goes that now belongs to azcookie and commander_jay. However, I will still listen to all offers and just because they have my first consideration doesn't mean that they will definitely get it.

Thanks.

Aloeb

Archived