What happened to my cards?

mynhier34

My cards are all gone. I have hundreds of cards and now they have all disappeared. I have like 50 cards in my collection now. I spent so much money on those packs this is insane. Please help me understand.

Hi mynhier34,

I'm sorry to hear that! If you've logged back in and find that your cards still aren't there, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for individual investigation. They should be able to solve this for you. You can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible to your inquiry to aid in the investigation.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same issue. I Updated the game yesterday after more than 6 month since i logged in. My customized deck had issues (the warning icon) and when I checked it I noticed I only had 6 pokemon cards in th deck, I used 20 basic pokemon to build my deck so a lot of cards were missing, I checked the "collection" and i could not find any of this cards and a lot more.

When a player has been away from TCGO for some time, the system will archive the user's collection. When the user logs in again for the first time in a while, the unarchive process begins. However, you will typically not see your collection until your second login.

Hope this helps!

Archived