Did not unlock achievement

Yondaime_Sensei

Hello,

I am posting this thread because just yesterday I finally "four star-ed" all the trainers in each of the trainer challenge cups "Gold, Platinum, and City Championship". Upon completion of "four staring" the last trainer in the city championship I expected to unlock the "Trainer Challenge Mastery" but I only recieved four packs. After noticing this I go to the achievement and my progress bar for unlocking the achievement is very low. I was very confused, I tried going back to other trainers I "four-stared" to see if my progress would go up if I beat one again, but it did not.

Is there anyone else having the same trouble? Or am I the only one who is encountering this problem? :(

-Yondaime_Sensei

Out of curiousity, how many unlocks does it say for you? For me, it's stuck at 12 (but I did omplete the gold & plat. leagues before the last MAJOR update which changed the layout & more)

Out of curiousity, how many unlocks does it say for you? For me, it's stuck at 12 (but I did omplete the gold & plat. leagues before the last MAJOR update which changed the layout & more)

I acctually "four-stared" gold and platinum leauges and stopped playing for a long enough period of time for them to roll out all these major updates for the game. My counter is stuck at 34 :/ and it looks like it is BARLEY a quarter of the way to completion.

Thank goodness im not the only one with this problem. I was so happy when I finally beat all those trainers in the city league, and finally got the achievement (or so i thought). Then this happens :(

Hello,

I have the same problem. I recently completed all 4-stars for each league, and my status bar for Trainer Challenge Mastery is only about 2/3 full. It looks like there is either some unknown requirement that has yet to be completed, or there is a bug/glitch that is preventing the game from giving the achievement. Recommendation: report this as a bug/glitch (I am doing so right now), and let the support group figure it out.

~ L337M4573RK

Hello trainers!

This issue has been reported to the Dev team for investigation. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience!

I'll be closing this thread now.

Archived