What should I name my Gallade?

Milkshakes

Here's a description of him (if it helps) :

My Gallade is generally an aII-around nice guy who's educated and has good manners. He likes battling, doing his nails, shopping, and chocolates. He doesn't smoke or drink, but he doesn't mind other Pokemon who do. He always minds his own business and stays out of trouble, but if his friends are involved he stops them from getting into anymore trouble. (He's the only sane Pokemon in my party.) He likes Pokemon of the same gender (I'd use the g-word but I don't want the banhammer).

TL;DR he's not straight, that's all you need to know

Well it's a knight you should name it Galahad.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see other ponies' input before coming to a conclusion though. :3

What because you are wating for someone to post Princess Rainbow Gumdrop Snowflake? Yeah I could see that. .-.

just call it whimpie

this is not a board to ask such questions

BUT HE'S NOT A WHIMP >:C

And yes, this is the board to ask such questions. You have no authority over me, blue-ie >:C

Well I named mine Barishnikof.

OMG, I SHOULD TOTES NAME MY GALLADE SOMETHING RUSSIAN-ISH

Well I named mine Barishnikof.

That's not even ten characters or less. ;_;

Okay so it's actually Brishnikof

I dont use to give my pokemon nicknames, but if I had your Gallade, I would call it something like: Gallanurin, Gallalot ,or Gallace.

Or maybe (due to it likes other pokemon with the same gender): Galla + the G word...

I dont use to give my pokemon nicknames, but if I had your Gallade, I would call it something like: Gallanurin, Gallalot ,or Gallace.

Or maybe (due to it likes other pokemon with the same gender):  Galla  + the G word...

I was thinking (G-word)lade but that's not very nice. D: My Gallade is a pretty cool guy.

Draco: Isn't Tempest an Atari game or something? o.o

Or maybe (due to it likes other pokemon with the same gender): Galla + the G word...

I was thinking (G-word)lade but that's not very nice. D: My Gallade is a pretty cool guy.

Draco: Isn't Tempest an Atari game or something? o.o

i have no idea

i never played atari

LET SEE.

Lambert: adam lambert

Spartan: spartans were g** & no lie.

in respect to his gender & bio why not Robin. Robin sounds bit femnine but also shares the name of a male sidekick with Batman.

I hope i gave you a sense of idea.

Archived