Chandelure/ Keldeo Donk Deck

WildZassian

I had an idea yesterday about a deck that could donk on the second turn, or at least would be very powerful later in the match. For those of you who don't know, a donk is where you win on the first or second turn of the game. The idea is that you go first to get litwick into play right away. Have a Keldeo on the bench to be prepared. (Only one is needed in play.) You rare candy into chandelure turn 2, and use cursed shadow to spread three damage counters. Then have Keldeo rush in, then use cards like switch and escape rope like crazy. After chandelure goes to the bench, the ability resets. Keldeo's rush in ability also resets upon going active. After you have used all of your switch and escape rope, you can skyla for more and use scramble switch/dowsing machine. After you have literally ran yourself out of resources, you send up multiple sableye and junk hunt them back. I know that a lot of these cards are going out of format, but I wanted to see if this deck is a good idea and would even work with the ability resetting and such. Thank you guys for hearing me out, and am open to suggestion :)

Actually, those Abilities don't reset. You'd think they would, what with so many other things that reset that way, but they don't. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Archived