MAC OSX issue

MayBeZig

Hi

I un-installed the game for a while and now I'm trying to re-install it but my MAC always gives me this message

“Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers."

tried to launch the refresher but no use,it doesn't progress at all , it always stick with the %0.00

any solution ?

thanks in advance

Hi there!

This is a security feature of Mac OS X.

Please give this a try to bypass it:

1. Right-click (or control-click) the TCGO download file and choose “Open”.

2. Click the “Open” button at the next dialog warning to launch it despite the warning.

I doubt that Apple would recommend disabling the feature entirely, but it can be done by changing your System Preferences.

1. Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu.

2. Choose “Security & Privacy” and then click the “General” tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings.

3. Look for “Allow applications downloaded from:” and choose “Anywhere”.

4. Accept the security warning and allow.

Hope this helps!

Hi! I had this issue too, but after I gave it permission, it still wouldn't load.

The screen is black and just glitches out before it loads. Any advice? I'd really like to get into this game but am having a difficult time getting things to work!

In addition, when I load the refresher, the following happens:

1st time: it says the game can't load and I need to re-install it

2nd time: it says that the game is currently updating, though it remains at 0% regardless of how long I leave the window up

3rd time: it says the game is fully patched, but when I click play it goes full-screen black, where it says until I quit the application

Archived