Assets and cards redownload

stormesp

After the update i was "forced" to redownload all the assets/cards.... you know, all the pics from the game, after a while, i downloaded all the cards frm my collection and from a lot of people in both my pcs , but now , few minutes ago , i opened like always the PTCGO game and it began to swlowly load the assets and when i tried to watch my collection it was with no pictures of the cards! Seriously, what is happening? Its very annoying, the are more than 6GB in pictures in PTCGO why i need to redownload them all again? Its very disgustin, and i also have a slow internet so its ultra annoying, is thsi issue going to continue? If so i may stop playing the game, because i dont want to redownload GBs and Gygabytes of pictures every few days. Thanks and im waiting for an answer on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stormesp,

Card assets may have to be re-loaded after certain updates. You can perform this task the fastest by opening up your Collection and scrolling through each card in Tile view, giving each one time to load. This should take up to a few minutes, depending on the strength of your internet connection.

However, I can pass up your feedback regarding this system to the Dev team for review.

In the meantime, this thread will remain open. Thanks for your input!

Thanks for the response, i needed to redownload my collection 2 times after the last update , but well now i played more than 2 weeks without the game downloading the pics again , so idk what happend the last time.

I get this problem all the time when looking at my collection and sometimes when playing a versus match. The worst is when time is important and the person you are playing against their cards are not showing and you don't know what moves to do. I prefer to play as fast as I can in matches and hate to hear in chat that I am taking too long and people being rude about it. I have high speed internet that costs like $86 a month. This problem happens to me and I am glad that it was not just me. I thought it was my laptop and I almost spent like $2,000 on a new one to fix the problem. So I guess it is internet connection that is causing the problem. The makers of this game should fix the problem as it happens to even those of people who own high speed internet.

Archived