New filter for trades

Gnblck

The new trade filters added in the last update have the following options:

-Cards

-Packs

-Gameplay

However, most people trade packs for cards or cards for packs, and none of these filters will show those kind of trades. Please add a new filter to those 4 previous one, something like "ALL" filter which should be selected by default, so that we can see all kind of trades.

(By the way, deselecting this filter will show all the trades as I want, however if you do this you can't use the other filter options, such as selecting foil, certain sets, etc.)

The new trade filters added in the last update have the following options:

-Cards

-Packs

-Gameplay

However, most people trade packs for cards or cards for packs, and none of these filters will show those kind of trades. Please add a new filter to those 4 previous one, something like "ALL" filter which should be selected by default, so that we can see all kind of trades.

(By the way, deselecting this filter will show all the trades as I want, however if you do this you can't use the other filter options, such as selecting foil, certain sets, etc.)

You can have all. Uncheck the option altogether and it'll show "all".

Hi Gnblck,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived