Deck Did Not Unlock Properly

MoonlitDNC

{I tried to post this earlier but it didn't seem to go through.}

I was playing against the CPU characters in solo mode earlier this morning in the Gold Cup. I was using my Blue deck (non-B&W) and even though I have 12 wins recorded with it, the Blue deck has not become unlocked/available in Deck Manager.

Furthermore, there was a notification in my message box that something was to have supposedly unlocked around the time I finished the Gold Cup, but the notification was blank when I opened it. I can only assume this was intended to signal my unlocking the Blue Deck, or was some kind of reward for finishing the cup (I'm not sure if completing the cup actually does reward anything at all).

Either way, something really unnerving is going on, and I'm hoping it can be fixed as I actually was having fun using that Blue (non-B&W) deck.

=====

I got the Mental Might deck for my first login day (yesterday), but even though the timer reset this morning, I did not get my Day 2 login reward for some reason.

=====

After poking around and doing some research, I noticed that Bulbapedia is saying that the Basic Yellow/Blue/Red/Green decks have been removed from rotation. I actually have the Yellow deck unlocked and available in Deck Manager. Blue/Red/Green are all available to use freely in the Trainer Challenge cups, but I'm suspecting that Red and Green would also fail to unlock like Blue did if I were to play with them (unlocking individual cards on a per-win basis seems to be working correctly though).

Thank you for your bug report.

By any chance have you tried turning off and back on the game, to see if the deck was still unlocked?

lol, that was the first thing I tried. I logged multiple times and the deck hadn't unlocked itself and the daily login reward didn't pop up either.

I should also note that I had been playing with the Red B&W deck in Trainer Challenge yesterday too, and that did unlock properly once I used it like 7 or 12 times.

I guess at this point I should ask - since I really liked my deck, should I wait for a patch to get it to appear, or should I submit a support ticket?

========

Just got my Day 2 login reward at least.

I went and won 7 games with all of the B&W decks (blue/green/red) earlier this morning and they unlocked in Deck Manager just fine. Basic Blue (non-B&W) and its cards are still missing from my collection and Deck Manager. I'm waiting to unlock the remaining two non-B&W decks since I suspect they'd get stuck if I did it now.

Discovered something interesting just now and I think it may be the culprit.

In spite of my having won 13 games with my Basic Blue deck & against separate opponents, the achievement list stopped counting up. I'm literally one point away from getting the Trainer Challenge Basic Blue deck achievement, yet playing a game and winning ~just now~ did not increase the counter and give me the achievement or unlock the deck for Deck Manager STILL.

============

Just hit 7 wins with the Basic Red (non-B&W) deck while trying to get packs from Trainer Challenge. It also did not unlock in Deck Manager. I noticed that even before getting 7 wins, the achievement for my Basic Red deck was stuck at 7/8 points towards the achievement, and winning again didn't increase that either.

Stiiiiiiill cant access my cards. Is driving me nuts since I cant add my Oak's Training Method cards to new decks because of this.

I sent a support ticket too.

That was going to be my next suggestion- Sending in a support ticket.

I think support will be able to help.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hello trainers!

Regarding issues with Trainer Challenge achievements, the Dev team is aware of this problem and will be looking for a fix. Regarding any missing, locked, etc. cards or other items related to this issue, a support ticket is the best course of action. We thank you for your patience while support tickets are investigated.

Thanks again for your reports!

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update.

After the most recent patch, my Basic Green deck (which had 6 wins on it so far) did in fact unlock once I won once (hitting 7 wins), so that at least seems to be working fine.

I played a match with my Basic Blue deck (which already had 7 wins), and though getting an 8th win unlocked its achievement, the deck remains unlisted in my deck manager, and the cards have not been properly added to my collection like my Green Deck was. I assume this is because I was already at win #7 when I logged in and played after the patch.

Archived