Furious Fist Newsletter Code

stormesp

I read in a thread here and on Reddit people saying they have a mail from the newsletter from Pokemon web with a code of a FUF pack , the last time i received a newsletter (the garchom code one) i changed my email to gmail , and then i reactivated the account mail , but from there i didnt received any newsletter , and that includes the last one with the FUF code, is that a bug from the web? Are not all the emails send to the users? What should i do?

I never once received a Newsletter and I would love to start receiving Newsletters as I seem to be missing all these codes. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated so me and STORMESP can pounce on all these epic goodies.

Is there a way to receive past newsletters? I've checked thru all my settings from all the Pokémon sites, main site, TCG, Global Links, etc., and there's always a checkmark (Yes!) in the box that says to Receive Emails. I really want the newsletters and should have been getting them all along.

edit in: I check my SPAM folder every couple days and nothing Pokémon related has popped up in there. I double checked the spelling on my email address in all the sites and everything checks out perfectly.

I have the newsletter activated on the pokemon web profile, and i received the Garchomp one, but im reading a lot of people in Reddit with the same problem , so , whats the problem with the last newsletter? Its only to a few players or what?

IIRC, during the Garchomp Newsletter, some people had a delay in receiving their newsletter. Perhaps the same case here?

Also note that this newsletter with the FuF code has not yet been announed so maybe it's still being sent out? (Hopefully...)

Yeah, all my settings on all the sites definitely are set up to receive emails, but I never even received that Garchomp or any others. I sent in a Question regarding the Newsletter thru the Support Portal thing one of the Mods always has in their Signature. Hoping they can figure out why I haven't been receiving anything.

Yeah, all my settings on all the sites definitely are set up to receive emails, but I never even received that Garchomp or any others. I sent in a Question regarding the Newsletter thru the Support Portal thing one of the Mods always has in their Signature. Hoping they can figure out why I haven't been receiving anything.

I have my settings to receiving newsletters too, but never received the Garchomp code... =/

I did get a reply, they confirmed I am correctly set up to receive emails and newsletters. They were going to forward my issue to another department to try and figure out why I haven't been receiving anything. No response yet from the other department. Will definitely drop a msg here when I hear back. :) I'm hoping they can resend past newsletters.

Hello trainers!

I recommend submitting a support ticket as WarLegalomon did. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

I was just wondering if the code from the latest Fist newsletter is only good for a single pack? If so, then that is pretty weak as a "reward"...

Still haven't received an update so I don't know if my email got lost when the agent went to forward it to another department. Again, I'll post an update when/if I hear back. I'd like to be able to get the newsletter.

• 3 weeks later...

Posting an update and there's no real update. My ticket is now closed, I never heard back at all. I opened a new ticket regarding the Newsletters a few days ago, hasn't been checked yet. I certainly would like to get the card pack codes from the Newsletters, and especially the Megastones for Pinsir and Heracross (available for Canadian subscribers) but I fear I may be out of luck. No newsletter means no goodies. Just wanted to post this final update to follow-up on my previous posts in this thread. Hopefully other people will have better luck with acquiring the newsletters both past, present and in the future.

Archived