PLAY! Pokemon Cap Does Not Work With Hair

Dr-Professor

Ever since I had acquired the PLAY! Pokemon Cap, I have been wearing it with my favorite hairstyle: Feathered Bangs - Dark Brown. I have always been able to see the back of my hair, as the cap does not cover my entire head. However, since the last update (8/13/14), I have noticed that my hair does not show while wearing the PLAY! Pokemon Cap (this makes my avatar look bald). The hair is still selected, just not shown. I tried every other hat that I posses and my hairstyle works perfectly for those hats. However, when I tried a different hairstyle for my PLAY! Pokemon Cap, it didn't show. Neither did any of the available hairstyles. I'm not quite sure what the root of this bug is, but I do know that it came into existence 2 days ago. Thanks for all you do!

I must say, I honestly do not remember. It could have been from multiple different sources. The most likely one that I can think of is a trade.

Hey Dr-Professor,

It would be great if you could submit a support ticket with a screenshot depicting the issue. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Image files can be attached directly to your ticket.

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Archived