A few suggestions

Solani

To start, hopefully as the game expands more of the older card sets will be released into it, one just because they would add more variety and challenge to the game, and two the potential to bring older players who used to play with the original sets but stopped as newer versions came out.

Secondly. LOADING SCREENS. Im tlaking specifically about those little "intro" ones when you choose to do the trainer challenge. Originally you could click spam past them, now their unskippable... Change it back! they are annoying! No one likes the NPC's and i doubt even fewer want to sit there waiting for them to blah blah on for even one second let alone the time some of them take to start the match.

Third, Random matching needs some better filtering for matchups. Generally when you have people with game earned only decks vs people who paid hundreds of dollars just to cheaply stack their deck with EX cards for an easy win. Thats not really a fair match from the start. Yes its possible to beat them but in general it kills any fun in the game.

In addition to matching, ease up on trading, let players trade ALL their cards (just maybe have a time limit on accounts or something if they want to do truly large trades, to prevent people making multiple accounts just to send cards over to their main ones) and consider at a later point moderating trades. Ykno, kinda like the X/Y (and all the other ) games need to prevent the people wanting to trade a common for some super crazy overpowered ultra hyper super rare. Thats just a waste of space and annoying to come across when looking for that perfect trade.

Fourth. Ease up on the cash shoppyness, the prices/conversions etc aren't exactly balanced... The code redemption from physical products thats fair,actual in that case its pretty generous since we get both physical and digital products. But the online purchases aren't done right the digital only product comes out to about the same price as buying the physical one (which again i might remind also comes with the digital one anyways) In short realize that digital versions of physical products aren't of equal value, and try and make it more fair/balance the prices. Also enough with the gem only packs, make it both currencies like the decks, or choose just one main currency.

In addition to the last suggestion, Shop organization could be improved as well. instead of having multiple selections for series have a logo for each specific set, the player clicks the set and from there they can choose a 5 or 10 card pack, and to pay with either coins or gems (both set at reasonable prices at this point hopefully and not the paying out your bottom same price as if you were to buy the actual thing AND get the digital one at the same time)

Another suggestion might be let some people just ignore gems completely and pay straight out with credit cards or paypal. Of course i realize this would ruin the game plan of people paying x amount of dollars for a product and never really doing the math and realizing their kind of getting shafted a bit in the price vs product area (as earlier mentioned, physical gets you digital for 1 price and digital is exactly that same price but no physical products ...kiiinda unfair) But it would still make things quicker and easier for those who dont like to bother with silly micro-transactions and would rather just get to purchasing whatever they want.

Final suggestion for now is the coin flip generator could use some work, there tends to be a pattern especially for NPC flips. So more randomization could help.

To start, hopefully as the game expands more of the older card sets will be released into it, one just because they would add more variety and challenge to the game, and two the potential to bring older players who used to play with the original sets but stopped as newer versions came out.

I'd really like to emphasize this one, especially since I've been seeing a growing number on this point. I feel it's the developers versus the fans on this one specifically.

Many people know the actual Pokemon game as the classic cards of the past. When you show them this game, they don't even recognize it. I understand some people are worried about broken, past cards, but they can limit or eliminate them if they must. People want the complete Pokemon Trading Card Game, not just the most recent. As I recommended before, they should release them backwards set-by-set (First would be Platinum: Arceus). Variety is important, but I think CUSTOMERS is what Pokemon should think about when thinking about adding this feature. It would definitely make a lot more people interested in the beta product.

Please add.

Hi Solani,

Wow, thanks for the detailed suggestions and feedback! I've passed it all up to the Dev team for review and will leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived