Code is invalid at the moment

M-Bison

I'm trying to redeem a furious fists bonus code that i received with the latest official newsletter but whenever i enter it, it says the code is invalid at the moment.

I was wondering about it so i just tried to type a wrong code on purpose and when you do that, the message is slightly different, saying: code is not valid.

Has anybody else ever experienced this? does it mean that maybe i cannot redeem it just yet or that somehow they gave me a wrong code? if so whom should i report it to so that i can have a valid code given to me?

Thanks for your help.

Hi folks!

We can certainly assist you with this; but because it will involve providing your code, we must ask that you contact customer support. Please click on the link in my signature, "Ask a Question" and include your code.

Thank you!

Hello again!

The best thing to do after creating a ticket is to sit back, relax, and wait for a response. :) We aim to respond to all tickets within 48 hours and appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks again!

There was a newsletter mail with FUF code? (like when they sended a Garchom EX?) Because i didnt received any mail from Pokemon lasts days...

Me and my brother have 2 separate accounts and on his one he is receiving the newsletter normally but i never received the garchomp one, nor the furious fists one.

I wonder why that is. And no, it never went into the spam folder.

Archived