Jump to content
matthew69

The Top Cut Trading Inc. (2) *Price Guide not Updated - All Values on Request*

Recommended Posts

Crobat801979
37 minutes ago, N00b_huntr said:

So 4 weezing, 3 boss, 1 dedenneGX, and 1 special charge. Math says 24, willing to come in just over 26 using SuMo era packs of your choosing with their values ranging from .5 to .33 depending. I can list what I have here or inside ptcgo

Send me an offer in-game and Ill adjust it if I have to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nynja314

How much are Golbat and Crobat phantom forces, hypnotoxic laser, Shaymin EX ROS 77 and virbank city gym?

Edited by Nynja314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChawkyV

I was wondering if you guys are selling Gameplay Items as i'm after a few:

- Team Magma Box (x2) + Sleeves

- Elite Trainer Dawn Wings Necrozma Box + Sleeves

- Elite Trainer Dusk Mane Necrozma Box + Sleeves

- Elite Trainer Ultra Necrozma Box + Sleeves

- Elite Trainer Volcanion Box + Sleeves

- Elite Trainer Mega Charizard Y Box + Sleeves

- Elite Trainer Mega Blastoise Box

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shadow_127

I wanted one shaymin-EX. How many packs for one. The cheapest art please.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bmacthemage

would like to know values on centiscroch Vmax RA. also do you guys do swaps? (IE RA + value for FA or non foil + value for reverse foil?) also do you guys have prices for foil energies? 

 

also looking to get: # packs (total)

magneton CEC 69 x2 .5 DAA (1)

inteleon Vmax x1 RA 4 DAA (4)

inteleon v x1 RA (1.5, or 3 RA + DAA packs for 4 FA)

cramorant v FA 2 DAA (2)

volcanian unbroken bonds x4 3 DAA (12)

weezing CEC 77 x3 (foil upgrade/swap)

 

other uncommon trainers that are .5 value or under, but i want to see the total price so far

 

also have a few notable cards available for trade like a grimsnarl v, obstagoon non foil, SR rillaboom, salamance Vmax RR, we can work into the trade for some value for the lower end cards.

LMK

Edited by Bmacthemage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crobat801979
21 hours ago, Bmacthemage said:

would like to know values on centiscroch Vmax RA. also do you guys do swaps? (IE RA + value for FA or non foil + value for reverse foil?) also do you guys have prices for foil energies? 

 

also looking to get: # packs (total)

magneton CEC 69 x2 .5 DAA (1)

inteleon Vmax x1 RA 4 DAA (4)

inteleon v x1 RA (1.5, or 3 RA + DAA packs for 4 FA)

cramorant v FA 2 DAA (2)

volcanian unbroken bonds x4 3 DAA (12)

weezing CEC 77 x3 (foil upgrade/swap)

 

other uncommon trainers that are .5 value or under, but i want to see the total price so far

 

also have a few notable cards available for trade like a grimsnarl v, obstagoon non foil, SR rillaboom, salamance Vmax RR, we can work into the trade for some value for the lower end cards.

LMK

We don't do swaps or buy cards with packs, however we have foil energies for trade. Any specific ones you're looking for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bmacthemage
23 hours ago, Crobat801979 said:

We don't do swaps or buy cards with packs, however we have foil energies for trade. Any specific ones you're looking for?

currently looking for at least 7 dark energies, will you guys have the ones from champions path? i think im gonna be looking to get those.  what do you guys price them at?

also what would the total be for my list minus the weezings? want to know if any of the prices i put are wrong.

Edited by Bmacthemage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danskeren

What's the value of these:
Dragapult Vmax

Giant Bomb (secret rare)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyl3366

How much does 3 cape of toughness (normal), 3 spikemuth (also normal), 4 hiding energy (normal) and 2 bird keepers (normal) cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AchillesForever

It’s been a while, Top Cut. I need to know the value of these cards.

 

Cleffa (HeartGold&SoulSilver 17)

Dual Ball (Unleashed 72)

Dark Patch (Dark Explorers 93)

Sigilyph (Dragons Exalted 52)

Mr. Mime (Plasma Freeze 47)

Rayquaza (Legendary Treasures 93)

 

Thanks for your time. Sincerely, Achilles.

Edited by AchillesForever
One of the parenthesis was the wrong way round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danskeren

Is this corporation inactive?
At the moment it seems both faster and cheaper to buy your stuff through public offers.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dirnt54

Yeah. As a private company, you don't have to conform your speed to suit us, but I do think (to a certain extent) you have a responsibility to your customers to let us know if you're slowing your services down a lot. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordVorminious

Req 2 Weavile UD pack price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
On 9/20/2020 at 12:28 PM, Danskeren said:

What's the value of these:
Dragapult Vmax

Giant Bomb (secret rare)

 

8 hours ago, Danskeren said:

Is this corporation inactive?
At the moment it seems both faster and cheaper to buy your stuff through public offers.

hello its still active but all of us been busy lately here are the prices 

 

Dragapult Vmax 6

Giant Bomb (secret rare) 7

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
22 hours ago, tyl3366 said:

How much does 3 cape of toughness (normal), 3 spikemuth (also normal), 4 hiding energy (normal) and 2 bird keepers (normal) cost?

hello ur total is 3.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
1 hour ago, LordVorminious said:

Req 2 Weavile UD pack price?

hello, we don't have any in stock sorry for the inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
16 hours ago, AchillesForever said:

It’s been a while, Top Cut. I need to know the value of these cards.

 

Cleffa (HeartGold&SoulSilver 17)

Dual Ball (Unleashed 72)

Dark Patch (Dark Explorers 93)

Sigilyph (Dragons Exalted 52)

Mr. Mime (Plasma Freeze 47)

Rayquaza (Legendary Treasures 93)

 

Thanks for your time. Sincerely, Achilles.

hello here are the prices 

Cleffa 5

Dual Ball 5

Dark Patch 2.5

Sigilyph 0.50

Mr. Mime 1

Rayquaza 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nynja314

HI, do you know much are Golbat and Crobat phantom forces, hypnotoxic laser, Shaymin EX ROS 77 and virbank city gym?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
8 minutes ago, Nynja314 said:

HI, do you know much are Golbat and Crobat phantom forces, hypnotoxic laser, Shaymin EX ROS 77 and virbank city gym?

hello here are the prices 

Golbat 0.75

Crobat 1

hypnotoxic laser 1.5

virbank city gym 2

Shaymin 20

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
On 9/17/2020 at 6:34 AM, shadow_127 said:

I wanted one shaymin-EX. How many packs for one. The cheapest art please.

 

 

hello, sorry for the late reply shaymin value is 20.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlfimieChan

Edited: Nvm found a cheap one

Edit 2: Mr.Rime price?

Edited by AlfimieChan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abinhathbour456
1 hour ago, AlfimieChan said:

Edited: Nvm found a cheap one

Edit 2: Mr.Rime price?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dirnt54

@abinhathbour456 Thanks for addressing our concerns!

 

Edited by Dirnt54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AchillesForever
3 hours ago, abinhathbour456 said:

hello here are the prices 

Cleffa 5

Dual Ball 5

Dark Patch 2.5

Sigilyph 0.50

Mr. Mime 1

Rayquaza 1

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordVorminious
13 hours ago, abinhathbour456 said:

hello, we don't have any in stock sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you can get any later, also a price estimate so I can fire a few public trades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...