Jump to content
matthew69

The Top Cut Trading Inc. (2) *First 50 orders raffle for free Dragapult Vmax, packs+*

Recommended Posts

giroudfanboy
Posted (edited)

Can I order 4 Full Art Welders and pay in Rebel Clash packs I have the packs listed for trade I think they were quoted as 26 packs each last week so that would be 104 RCL packs. If the prices has changed that is okay I have enough packs. 

 

Can I also get 1 Heatran GX Full Art for RCL packs as well 

 

Thank you, 

Edited by giroudfanboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matthew69
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, giroudfanboy said:

Can I order 4 Full Art Welders and pay in Rebel Clash packs I have the packs listed for trade I think they were quoted as 26 packs each last week so that would be 104 RCL packs. If the prices has changed that is okay I have enough packs. 

 

Can I also get 1 Heatran GX Full Art for RCL packs as well 

 

Thank you, 

 

Hey there yes you can :) Welder has risen slightly cause of RCL drop but only by 0.5 packs, I'd put current value at 26.5 RC each. 

 

Heatran FA is 2.5, so would be 108.5 RCL total :)

 

EDIT: Sent in two different trades because of item limits, feel free to counter the 27 RC one for 26 RC and 0.5 value pack if you would like. 

Edited by matthew69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matthew69

Will be updating the raffle list later tonight :) the good news for those who are already entered is that we will be having the raffle earlier than originally planned most likely, and it will be (just) before Darkness Ablaze hopefully! Good luck to all (and reminder that it isn't too late to enter by completing an order either)! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
giroudfanboy
17 minutes ago, matthew69 said:

 

Hey there yes you can :) Welder has risen slightly cause of RCL drop but only by 0.5 packs, I'd put current value at 26.5 RC each. 

 

Heatran FA is 2.5, so would be 108.5 RCL total :)

 

EDIT: Sent in two different trades because of item limits, feel free to counter the 27 RC one for 26 RC and 0.5 value pack if you would like. 

Thanks and no problem I just accepted the trades for both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBehl
8 minutes ago, matthew69 said:

Will be updating the raffle list later tonight :) the good news for those who are already entered is that we will be having the raffle earlier than originally planned most likely, and it will be (just) before Darkness Ablaze hopefully! Good luck to all (and reminder that it isn't too late to enter by completing an order either)! 

When you update it, could you please either get rid of MBehl or PBehl as they both are me( PBehl is my screen name)😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trainer32547
On 7/30/2020 at 9:45 AM, alexdragontran said:

Hello, I'd like a Buzzwole-GX. I will pay with a rebel clash pack.

This order is complete. Thanks for using Top Cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Metadefine

Hi, can I order 2 x Charizard-Themed Avatar Collection Box for 50 RCL? Thanks.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trainer32547
32 minutes ago, Metadefine said:

Hi, can I order 2 x Charizard-Themed Avatar Collection Box for 50 RCL? Thanks.

We only do our cards for your packs at this time. Sorry.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilosemoney102

i would like to buy one boss's orders.  i can pay with 6 evolution packs and 1 hidden fates pack.  

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trainer32547
10 minutes ago, ilosemoney102 said:

i would like to buy one boss's orders.  i can pay with 6 evolution packs and 1 hidden fates pack.  

 

 

I can complete your order. Send offer when ready. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilosemoney102

how much for a LOT jumpluff

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trainer32547
2 minutes ago, ilosemoney102 said:

how much for a LOT jumpluff

 

Jumpluff is 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trainer32547
50 minutes ago, ilosemoney102 said:

i would like to buy one boss's orders.  i can pay with 6 evolution packs and 1 hidden fates pack.  

 

 

Order Completed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilosemoney102
Posted (edited)

I would like to buy 1 quick ball, 1 great catcher.    I assume that would be 1 pack

 1 quick ball (1 x 0.25)

 1 great catcher (1 x 0.25)
I can pay with a rebel clash pack

 Edit: trade completed.  Thanks

Edited by ilosemoney102
Realized I had the wrong price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilosemoney102
Posted (edited)

How much for a reverse holo special dark energy?

Edit: question answered

Edited by ilosemoney102
Question answered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cale165
Posted (edited)

How much does a regular Kingdra GX cost?

Thanks :)

EDIT: Never mind I managed to get one.

Edited by cale165
Don't need it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyoukaiten

FT: Electrocharger SR

LF: 3x RCL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
riidgujo
3 hours ago, kyoukaiten said:

FT: Electrocharger SR

LF: 3x RCL

Sorry we do not offer packs for cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilosemoney102

How much is latios promo worth.  (XY 79)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trainer32547
8 minutes ago, ilosemoney102 said:

How much is latios promo worth.  (XY 79)

Latios would be 1 pack. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBehl

Does anyone have 1 Zacian V and 1 Zamazenta V?(Both regular art)

I can give 2 hidden fates and 12 rcl for the total of 13

Thanks!😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crobat801979
7 minutes ago, MBehl said:

Does anyone have 1 Zacian V and 1 Zamazenta V?(Both regular art)

I can give 2 hidden fates and 12 rcl for the total of 13

Thanks!😀

I'll complete this order, send a friend request please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBehl
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Crobat801979 said:

I'll complete this order, send a friend request please.

Request sent from PB***

Edit: Trade completed, thanks again!

Edited by MBehl
Trade completed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guykid121
Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, matthew69 said:

Will be updating the raffle list later tonight :) the good news for those who are already entered is that we will be having the raffle earlier than originally planned most likely, and it will be (just) before Darkness Ablaze hopefully! Good luck to all (and reminder that it isn't too late to enter by completing an order either)! 

The price of Dragapult Vmax is dropping rapidly due to Darkness Ablaze and Eternatus Vmax. I was hoping that you guys change the Vmax to something else. I am just throwing this out as a suggestion, but it would be nice (for me at least) to win something with a little more value coming into the next format. Sorry if this seems a little rude, it is not intended to be so.

Edited by Guykid121

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBehl

I would like 4 Galarian Sirfetch'd and 3 Claydol

I only have 3 rcl, so can anyone complete this order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...