reballancing the NEW MEGA heracross

TheInterceptor

For getting a mega heracross in play, you need to spend one turn, find it in your deck and power it up with 3 energies.

the problemis now that his attack looks powerfull, but is so weak :/

180-10 dmg per damage counter.pkmn like other ex and buffalorant can do huge damage in a single turn to this card. wich makes the attack useless after one turn. the heracross ex (non mega) in contrast, is way better, has an attack of 80-120, wich remains even after being damaged.

so i ask you, please rebalalnce ALL the mega-evolution for the tcg game, if this is possible (I know the reall life cards can't be just reprinted :P)

why all the mega? look at mega charizard with a protection cube.

I run a M-Heracross-EX in one of my decks and I have no problem powering it up and dealing 180 damage. Just throw in a couple of Pokémon that can power it up (Virizion-EX for example) or to serve as sacrifices. If it has somehow taken damage then just use either Super Potion, Potion, or Pokémon Center Lady.

In addition to the above you could also use Blissey's ability to heal 30 damage.

3 energies of which 1 is colourless for 180 attack is a lot? Seriously? Currently there's so much energy acceleration in game that attacks that use 4 energies shouldn't be a problem. Some cards need sacrifices and a bit of tactics to play right. Not all cards are Yveltal-EX.

Run some hard charms, Pokemon Center Ladies, pokemon with damage swap, Serperior, Jynx... There's numerous ways to use full potential of Mega Heracross. You can't have 220HP pokemon with attack that one-hits everything and not make much of an effort to make it work.

Guest ArtichokeCat
In addition to the above you could also use Blissey's ability to heal 30 damage.

Or Cherrim PLS for a guaranteed heal 20 damage. :P

This game is just a copy of the real life TCG, they don't do any balancing or changing of cards on PTCGO.

They also have no say on the way cards are designed in future sets.

Hi TheInterceptor,

The Pokémon TCG Online aims to be as authentic to the real-life TCG as possible. This means that all cards in the game are printed and have the same function as their physical counterparts. Therefore, changing these cards for the online TCG only is not a feasible option. And as this is a forum for TCG Online suggestions, we'll have to close this thread.

We do appreciate your input, however, and encourage you to make new threads if you have any other feedback or suggestions for us! :)

Archived