How will electivire furious fists attacks work?

RoyalDuke

the new electivire has that tag team spark:

{L} tag team spark 20+

this attack does 20 more damage for each energy attached to your magmortar.

so my question: will it do 20 more for each energy on one magmortar or for all of them together.

and if only one magmortar counts how will be decided which one ?

This got me wondering... is the singular and plural form of Pokemon names written the same? Like in this case, Magmortar could be plural form of Magmortar (singular). It sounds right to me. Sure you could use Magmortars, but Magmortar also sounds correct to me. (But then again, I'm no native speaker so I may be way off track here).

Guest ArtichokeCat
it works for all magmator, eventhough it does say it. you should try it out.

I agree, because I think Magmortar is plural

This got me wondering... is the singular and plural form of Pokemon names written the same? Like in this case, Magmortar could be plural form of Magmortar (singular). It sounds right to me. Sure you could use Magmortars, but Magmortar also sounds correct to me. (But then again, I'm no native speaker so I may be way off track here).

The singular and plural are nearly always the same with pokemon names.

From what I gather, if you say exact number of pokemons, then you need to add -s letter at the end to make it plural, but if it's not exact number then the singular version of word works fine for plural version.

I guess with Pokemon it's similar situation as it is with word 'cactus', where plural can be 'cacti' and 'cactuses'.

Just to clarify, Pokémon names have always had no difference between singular and plural forms. To take the first example that popped into my head, the Pokédex data listed for Clefairy in many Pokémon games and both of the most recent cards mentions multiple but says "Clefairy" not "Clefairies." This Electivire will do extra damage based on the total amount of Energy attached to any and all Magmortar that a player happens to have in play.

Archived