Hard Charm Error

Rma209

Hi,

I, Rma209, was playing versus Mode in random matchup. The game matched me with EX- Law. The 2 of us where having a good match when my opponent saw a bug. I used Latios EX to Luster Purge his Machamp. The Latios card was from the B&W Plasma Freeze set and had 3 energy cards (1 water 1 psychic and 1 dark). My opponents Machamp had lots of fighting energy( 4 or 5 I think) and was evolved from a Machop from the new Ferious Fists set/pack. Also the Machamp had a Hard Charm. When I went in for the kill shot with Luster Purge the Hard Charm did not go into effect. This happened on August 14 2014 at about 4:45.

Hi Rma209,

We have been unable to replicate your report. Any other information you have, including the Collector Number for the Machamp in question, would be incredibly helpful to our investigation.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

The Pokemon in question (Machamp) was from Furious Fists set and a stage 2 pokemon. The card has a picture of the pokemon from the bottom and you can see the bottom the feat. I don't have any more info but feel free to try me with any more questions you may have.

Archived