Game won't open after latest update

jamesdw94

Game was working just fine before maintenance, now i have updated game and it will not start. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, repaired and it still doesnt load. Im on Windows-7 32bit. Any help please and thanks.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I feel the same and I have windows XP

and report the problem 5 hours ago and had no response. tell me if you can fix it as. I will do the same if I succeed

I share the same problem as the Original Poster, submitted a ticket without a response thus far. Game loads up just fine, then as soon as I enter my password and click "Login" the button turns green and the game freezes and I have to open task manager to use anything else on my Computer.

Mine worked fine until the update, now it lets me log in and I'll have just started a game or opened a booster pack when it disconnects from the server.

Hey folks!

Sorry to hear about this issue. I recommend that you try the following:

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
  • Try switching to Windowed mode.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).
  • If all else fails, we ask that you try reinstalling the game.

Archived